Thursday, January 7, 2010

Death and All His Friends (recycle)

Okay this is kinda creepy

Last two weeks, that is before new year, I dream of death.

"But Nirman it's just a dream, you're acting like a kid"

No no no no, this is not the usual dream because I dream 4 days straight that I end up dead.

One in apocalypse- one I jumped out of building -...... I don't remember much.

What I DO remember, is where people gathering around receiving cards.

What's in the card was the way they died. Mine was in 2010. I died in a car accident.

Yep, that one was when...somewhere August 2009

Maybe I'll receive REALLY bad news this year OR

I'll die this year.

To all my lovely friends, if you come to my funeral please don't cry. It's obnoxious.

Plus you will make my Mom cry even more. I don't want that.

If you guys cry I'll laugh..which in this case I'm in spirit form...Kinda Cooooollll hahaha

Alright, I'll review this dream at the end of the year. IF I CAN.

wuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu~


7 comments:

  1. niman... mimpi tu mainan tido je...

    ko kene kaco ngan setan ni... hahahahaa~
    lain kali jgn lupe baca doa ek sebelom tido...

    kalo ko bleh lepak2 ngan kitorg in ur spirit form.. mmg cool gile... hahaha~

    ReplyDelete
  2. ye ke? kalo aku lepak korang in spirit form..tak lari lak? ahahah

    ReplyDelete
  3. nak lari wat ape?
    ak siap bleh main sep2 lagi ngan ko..
    hahahaa~

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahah tgk la...kalo spirit form tu cam cool aku lepak aaa..kalo cam isi perut terkeluar takmo la..malu2 hahah

    horror? tang mana horror? aku lepak ngan korang keee mimpi2 tuh?

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha..niman, nnti klu da jd hantu, jgn kaco aku ye..
    jgn lambai2 aku dr tingkap bilik aku. ingat ye~ huhuhu

    ReplyDelete
  6. hahahah takde sbb aku nak lambai2..tak pasal2 ada org len yg tego aku time lambai2..bek aku stay cool..

    ReplyDelete