Thursday, January 21, 2010

Reporting in from Malaysia

Had a nice conversations with my dad.

and what he wanted me to do is to be a newscaster.

YEAH. I know I sucks at it. But the reason he wanted me to do that because.

I'll have free time for the families.

Maybe he is right. But if I do that, I won't reach my goal.

That is making a TV-drama and Film.

My dad replied. "Oh you'll get that when you are around 40s. When you're economy is stable"

I don't know. Did you see any newscaster do that in their 40s? No

I bet all of those people already went to University and applied to be a lecturer.

And I am not excepted. I DO WANT to be a lecturer at that age.

Or

Politicians.



2 comments:

  1. do whatever u think is good for u...may u achieve ur dream! u hv my prayers~ ameen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you. i appreciate that very much. you too!

    ReplyDelete