Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Alright a review of Tornado Dream..is the philosphy true? we'll see

Okay lets see

I had lunch and pack em home. Aaaannnddd what a surprise..the CHICKEN is not WELL COOKED...
I bet the chef worked in a high class restaurant..SO I had to get rid of the chicken
and just eat the rice and vegies.

STRIKE ONE

I picked a friend and he got in the car and complained about me using aircond too much and OPENED THE WINDOW and somehow the window won't CLOSE UP...I'm still fine with it, untill I reached home. THE GATE WON'T OPEN! I have to do it manually. !@#!$

STRIKE TWO

Alright we hanging out in my room...and the time we want to play Virtual Fighter 5 (x-box 360)..I realized I didn't buy the bateries for the controller.

STRIKE THREE

yeah..anything else my imaginary friend?

Imaginary friend : " I don't care"

shaddap and wash my clothes.

okayy..hurrmmm

yeah so far I think this proves that I have mixed up emotions through the day..
So far the philosophy did warn me..

Thank you Mr. Tornado.

Have a nice day everybody...And you too Mr. Tornado.

Imaginary friend : "For god sake it's just because you're a loser"

Dude, why're you wearing my Mom's clothes

Imaginary friend : "You're just jealous"






1 comment: