Thursday, December 24, 2009

Okay complaints about my future "work"..what will it beeee

I haven't work and now here  I am complaining..
what a douchebag..I KNOW..

But still you are reading my post.
I know someone is reading because
it'll publish in facebook.
:)

OR
maybe im just being a bitch right now.

anyway moving ooonnn..

So when I was 19, I predict that I will loan the bank about rm 50,000++ to make a TVdrama
BUT right after Astro turn HD I don't think the fees will be the same anymore..
Soo it will be very risky...sigh..What a luck..

A man's dream can be crush in a second..

And today I saw an "Old Town" ads on the way to Mid Valleyn..AND..
for 20 YEARS I thought that was a happy town somewhere in KL
Until someone told me its just a shop..
thank god i didn't dream to buy a house over there..
It would be funnier though..

Have a good day everyone..if your not..just hug random people..
and people will beat you up for me because you dont appreciate that you are still alive
BYE!



2 comments:

  1. niman... ur not a douchebag... hahaa...

    i can't believe you thought old town was... well a town... hahahaha~

    aku pon ingat tu gak dulu~

    ReplyDelete